The SED (Serious Emotional Disabilities) Parent Support Group will be meeting from 7:00-8:30pm on Monday, February 5th and Monday, April 2nd at the Starbucks near Super Target off of Lincoln and I-25. The address is 9998 Commons Street, Lone Tree, 80124. If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina West at email@example.com.
The SSN (Significant Support Needs) Parent Support Group will be meeting on the dates listed below for 2018. All meetings will be held from 10:00-11:30am at the Lone Tree Library in the Event Hall meeting room (located upstairs in the back right corner). The address for the library is 10055 Library Way, Lone Tree, 80124 (near Super Target off of Lincoln and I-25). If you have any questions, please contact Robin Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 SSN Parent Support Group meeting dates: January 16, February 20, March 13, April 17, May 15, August 21, September 18, October 16, No November meeting and December 5. All meetings are on a Tuesday with the exception of December.
- 2017-2018 Resource Flyers
- Community Partners
- Your IEP Toolkit
- College for Students with Disabilities
- IEP Resources
- Community Support Groups & Resources
- Parent Support Groups
- DCSEAC Parent/District Board Meeting Schedule 2017-18
- 2017-18 DCSEAC Volunteer Parent Board Members
- 2017-18 Personalized Learning Department District Staff
- DCSEAC Mission
- DCSEAC Goals
- DCSEAC Vision
- Contact DCSEAC
- The Arc
- Developmental Pathways
- HRTR (Highlands Ranch Therapeutic Rec)
- DCSEAC Parent Board Membership
- Shining Star 2018